Find the motivation you need to tackle your big projects with the industrial elegant style and functional design of this L-shaped desk from the Market Commons® collection. This L-shaped computer desk offers a spacious top surface that provides room for office essentials like your computer, home office décor, photos of your family, and your favorite cup of coffee. The computer desk with storage features a strong and lightweight 1 panel construction, making it easy to assemble while remaining durable for years to come. This computer desk with drawers features a small storage drawer with metal runners and safety stops for extra pens, sticky notes, your stapler, and more. The large lower drawer with full extension slides holds letter-size hanging files, keeping your most important documents organized and easy to find. Two open shelves for additional storage help keep the top surface free of clutter. The durable, powder-coated metal frame and wire mesh shelf are the details that make this L-shaped computer desk with storage stand out. Finished on all sides for versatile placement, and a Prime Oak® finish with Slate Gray™ accents, this home office desk is the ultimate upgrade for your home.
Overall Dimensions: W: 55 7/8" (142 cm) X D: 57 5/8" (146.4 cm) X H: 30 5/8" (77.7 cm)
- Features Spacious work surface for laptop, notepads, lamp, etc.
- Top features strong and lightweight 1 panel construction.
- Small drawer features metal runners and safety stops and holds pens, sticky notes, and more.
- Lower drawer with full extension slides holds letter-size hanging files.
- Two open shelves for additional storage of planner, folders, etc.
- Finished on all sides for versatile placement in any room of your home.
- Durable, powder coated metal frame and wire mesh shelf.
- Prime Oak® finish with Slate Gray™ accents.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.