Upgrade your home by adding a touch of rustic beauty with this side table from the Carson Forge® collection. Its spacious top surface provides you with the ideal amount of space for all your couch side needs - an accent lamp, a home for the TV remote and a place to set your ice-cold beverage. The top molding also reveals a slide out shelf to create extra surface space. It features an open shelf for convenient storage of items like your reading glasses and crossword puzzles. Behind the swinging door is an adjustable shelf for additional storage space. This shelf can be moved to different heights to create flexible storage options for items of all sizes. The enclosed back panel includes cord access so you can keep all your pesky wires neat and out of sight. Finished in Lintel Oak® and detailed with wrought iron style hardware, this handsome side table adds style and functionality to any room in your home.
Overall Dimensions: W: 14 1/8" (36 cm) X D: 22 1/2" (57 cm) X H: 24 5/8" (62.6 cm)
- Features Open shelf for storage or display.
- Adjustable shelf behind door for flexible storage options.
- Reversible door opens left or right, depending on what is most convenient for you and your family.
- Top molding reveals slide-out shelf with metal slides, a convenient place to set remotes or even dinner.
- Wrought iron style hardware and accents for an extra touch of class.
- Enclosed back with cord access, which allows a convenient path for electrical cords.
- Lintel Oak® finish.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.